Saturday, November 21, 2009

inquiry


I hear a little rumour that we MAY have r1/2. I want to check with the P. if we need to present our inquiry to the teacher involved. I won't get too excited yet (and I won't tell the class until its 100%.


My daughter - in -law's childcare is getting a new centre built and its been great to look at the plans to see what they are getting. The staff and children have had a big input into what is going to be there.


What would I like to have in a big NE room??? Spaces for a writing table that could be left set up with the materials writers need, painting and craft areas left set up. Spaces to keep works in progress so children can return to them, areas for the children's modelling and construction. How about a nice reading area with a couch and big cushions? Would we have room for a pet? Where would we put plants and flowers? Books and equipment stored where it is easy to access......
Would our class look like the one in the photo above??

No comments:

Post a Comment