Great news after our staff meeting tonight - I have new entrants next year and the R1/2 double room (with the walls down). Maybe we can give our room an interesting name next year? I will do it WITH the children
I will ask Pete to take the walls down in the holidays. I will probably keep them in the room and use as display walls by leaning them up by the non bench windows (if it can be done safely)? I can't wait to plan out the room and make it an exciting place for learning. I need to make sure I am really organised with the equipment we need/want.
We also had to put down what curriculum areas we are interested in - I picked e-learning/inquiry and science. I know literacy and numeracy (especially with the National Standards) are the most impotant , but I feel I am on track with them now and I want to learn new things. I am loving using inquiry and want to carry on with thhat and e learning is always going to a place to learn new things.
No comments:
Post a Comment