Thursday, November 26, 2009

2010

I want to start exploring my action inquiry/goal for 2010. What was written on the end of my 2009 sheet was me moaning about that because I couldn't prove what I had for goals this year actually helped my children's learning, I felt it was all a waste of my time----- so I want to be more ???? for the next one.

On second look at what I had put for my goal for 2010 (just a start), I already realise it is far too broad and once again unmeasurable. "HOW CAN I INFUSE ICT INTO MY NEW ENTRANT ROOM TO MAKE IT A MORE EFFECTIVE LEARNING PLACE." What does that actually mean and how on earth could I even show that to anyone?

I need to have another look at Lorraine's SMARTER Goals work and also consider what Jill H. said about it should be all about improving students learning (and I know that is the message I have been getting all along in this ICTPD we are in, but I think I just got it out of my view for a while.) Next time I might just brainstorm some ideas and try to put some 'measuring tools' alongside them.

No comments:

Post a Comment