Monday, November 30, 2009

blog use

Today I had to do a PMI on my year as part of my appraisal with my team leader. I did some writing but also printed out something from my blog which was about my reflections on my Rellco goals for 2009. However, the best part was being able to give my appraiser -D. the comments/questions that Lorraine (our ICT facilitator) had posted on my blog.

Next I thought why not go the whole hog and give D access to my blog (all 118 entries) so she can really see how much I reflect and how my learning journey with things like inquiry, new entrants, assessment etc has gone.

I hope she takes time to look at it - I know reflections are for me and my growth, but sometimes we are all too busy to stop and learn about each other and what we have been doing in our job.
I am glad I blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment