I am posting this photo just because I like it. I wish I had done that project where you put in a photo you like each day. I had a burst of doing photos that show learning -especially ones where children are using ICT to help with the learning.
Hey Tricia, have you thought about starting up your own "photo a day project" inviting others to participate with you. You could "follow" each others blogs as they post their own photos up. It may be a way to encourage others in their own blogging experience too.
Wendy has just reactivated her blog. You may like to visit -
Hey Tricia, have you thought about starting up your own "photo a day project" inviting others to participate with you. You could "follow" each others blogs as they post their own photos up. It may be a way to encourage others in their own blogging experience too.
ReplyDeleteWendy has just reactivated her blog. You may like to visit -
http://wobniarnz.blogspot.com/