Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Feeling Better


I am Ok again. I was mad because I thought I could put my class PP on the school inquiry wiki but video and sounds dont move. Anyway LW asked me to present at cluster share at Lynmore next wed and I said OK. No doubt I will stress out all weekend but I thought this is probably my last go at it. I know I don't know much but I do use ICT in my daily programme so I will do a bit about science and literacy and share about why I use a reflective blog. I reckon I can fill in half an hour.
I asked for Junior teachers for my share as I have always found all the junior teachers in our Rellco Cluster very supportive of each other.
I am just going to be honest about what I do - not try to pretend any thing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment