I'm encouraged by what I read on BH's blog http://leading-learning.blogspot.com/ to reflect on my classwork. Kind of like a diary about what has been happening ,especially with my kids learning. In no particular order:
We have been doing water in science - just little experiments. We have mixed white material from the kitchen -salt. sugar etc with water to see what might dissolve. It was great to predict what might happen, then observe what really happened, then record our results.
Next we froze some water and notice that the water expanded when it froze. We tried several ways to melt the water and made decisions about what was the quickest.
For art and science we are doing fish. They loved the virtual dissection. For art we are doing Hundewasser fish. I will post a photo when we have finished.
We sometimes mind some big kids when school can't get relievers and our class look on this as a postive experience as the big kids help with oral language, teaching games etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment