What's on for this week?
Monday - 2 important people are coming into our room to watch the PLAK ladies take oral language activities (games) with the tamariki. The visitors must be really important as we are doing a whole school powhiri for them. I know that Angus is from Rotorua and I heard him speak at one of the BEST seminar a few years ago.
I think we will hear about our Ngati Whakaue support for 2010 soon. They are great the way they put funding into education and having Miriama as a skilled literacy T.A. for literacy 4 blocks a week has been an important part of R2 learning successes.
On Monday we have a combined Junior / Middle school sharing time about literacy resources. What will I take?
On Wednesday there is a cluster meeting at Lynmore on netsafe. I am looking forward to this because I want to start opening up Kikorangi's Kids blog more.
Inquiry - we will start on looking at resources we will use of finding out information. We will start with people and then the questions we will ask. We will also need to work out how we can collect responses- another brainstorm.
Learning Intentions and co-constructed success criteria for reading. We now have 7 children on green books so we are well on the way to our target. Also all children have basic 1 to 1 pointing so all off emergent.
No comments:
Post a Comment