After reading my last blog with all the mistakes in I had better do a better check before I publish. Blogging beside a 11 month old -who loves the lap top is not a good idea.
R. at school is asking me about Reggio Emilia and while I have lots more information about the Reggio Way' I now need to start thinking about putting things into practice. I am not going to rush into it and the more I find out about our 2010 action research project I think that is where I will be aiming. The part from RE about documentation of the children's learning and finished 'product' will be where my I.T stuff will come in. I know its all about improving childrens thinking and therefore learning and I feel I am going to be on the right track.
Also our term 4 inquiry on "what makes a great New Entrant Room" will be a good start.
No comments:
Post a Comment