I am finding it harder to put on pictures etc with classblogmeister but I know its about keeping the children safe. Mario (the leatherback turtle) went home tonight for his first weekend in New Zealand and lots of the parents signed the form.
Week 4 we have our goal evaluation with a buddy on Monday - I feel ready to share what I have done and L. said that we might be able to have a pre 2010 goal setting time. She also said she might be able to help me with a parents session about blogging etc (maybe late November).
Tuesday night at 6pm is our reading session. 9 of my parents have said they will come. I will do my early reading demo lesson with my 3 yellow girls. I must rememer to make sure the parents bring them to the evening.
Wednesday after school D and I will have our team meeting at the museum it will be good to try something a bit different.
No comments:
Post a Comment