Friday, July 31, 2009

power point

We had another great session with L. on power point on thursday after school. In the end I was quite ok about my first effort and felt quite proud when someone said that my presentation 'looked professional.'
We have another task for coming thursday -How can we use what we have learnt about PP for learning.
I am just brain storming on a wet saturday morning mainly using suggestions that L. has made:
*children's learning journeys-I could make folders for the children and start putting work in - ( I could do one child's journey - T?)
*make a PP that could be printed off in the end about a brand new entrant
* A Key competencies project involving the class -done so we could view it in the class to help us be good learners.
* What about something from inquiry - for our celebrations inquiry.
* Kikiorangi needs to get ready for his next travel buddy experience - What can I do for that???
* We are meant to be having a spelling/word study programme - what can I do for that?

1 comment:

  1. Have just re-sent the notes from the second session. Sorry they didn't get through earlier. Hopefully we'll have better luck this time....

    ReplyDelete