I had better sort my goals/tasks out for this term. I know I said about doing a blog for/with the class but maybe a wiki is better. I have made one -at this stage triciaowhata is its working title. I just need to sit down and get it going.
For literacy I have to get as many kids as I can on green by the end of the year. I am just going to plod away at the 3 who have speech language therapy reports. I expect more kids to start school but I am going to be realistic about getting to yellow.
Inquiry is going to be about special times like birthdays, weddings etc and we will look for common things. I will do more with the tool box - graphic organizers etc.
Maths - the national stds have gien me more direction. Good its not just numeracy and it will be fun doing things like measurement, patterning, describing/attributes etc. I am going to work hard at doing more maths each day plus making maths more of a feature in the room.
IWB - I need to get a bit more serious about how I use it - I want to sort out how to do links so I can set up for use through out the day.
Cross country on this term.
No comments:
Post a Comment