Monday, July 27, 2009

Travel Buddy

L. has just send an email seeing if my class want to take part in another travel budddy exchange with a school on the Isle of Man. I think room 2- 2009 are ready now as they 'love' Kikorangi so the connection is in place, some of the kids can 'write' so we can do exchanges re e- mail and I am ready to work with L. to set up our class blog (as I am loving playing around on this blog.)I have had a quick look at the school's web site and I bet they will exchange an otter??

This morning my Mum went to my grandaughter's (so its Mum's great - grand daughter)child care to be videoed to be part of her blog. Wow 4 generations of my family are part of this ICT learning world.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Trish

    Re the ICT Learning World... Do you think there will come a time when none of us can imagine communicating without it? Or perhaps, has this already happened?

    ReplyDelete