Great to hear from Puggles'teacher and she has shared her blog with me. Already I have some more ideas about kids work. That inspiration for brain storming looks good. I might have a go for our latest inquiry on children's celebrations.
Was Wendy mentioning the software programme "Inspiration"?
Did she mention too that there is a kids version designed with primary school aged students in mind - Kidspiration? It is good and also allows children to record their ideas orally and insert these into the activities, brainstorms etc too.
You can download a 30 day trial from http://www.inspiration.com/Kidspiration and have a play.
For a CD version you can contact Norm Jager at Edsoft Phone 0800 EDSOFT or Email: customer.service@edsoft.co.nz
I have it on my laptop if you ever want to have a play together too...
Was Wendy mentioning the software programme "Inspiration"?
ReplyDeleteDid she mention too that there is a kids version designed with primary school aged students in mind - Kidspiration? It is good and also allows children to record their ideas orally and insert these into the activities, brainstorms etc too.
You can download a 30 day trial from
http://www.inspiration.com/Kidspiration
and have a play.
For a CD version you can contact Norm Jager at Edsoft Phone 0800 EDSOFT or Email: customer.service@edsoft.co.nz
I have it on my laptop if you ever want to have a play together too...