Monday, July 27, 2009

My favourite Irish Song

I have just posted another song I love - I forgot to put the heading on the Youtube posting.

1 comment:

  1. I love visiting your blog Trish and do so regularly. You are inspirational. Not only do I treasure what you share but I enjoy the way you write it!

    I know I don't always have time to drop in a comment as I pass by (although I try to) I do want you to know that the visits always leave a mark on me too. I reflect on your reflections 8^>

    You certainly have had a few AHA moments of late haven't you. A particularly poignant posting for me was the article entitled Kathy. You then went on to write...ICTs are "now not just something to play with - maybe thats the message I have to get about teaching and learning with ICt now."

    My reflection? I think you have already got it! And you put it so well.

    It seems that as ICTs become more and more meaningful in our own learning and lives, we realise that they are a necessary tool for teaching and learning itself and very defintely no longer looked at as simply "just something to play with".

    Thanks for the sharing and the wisdom Trish!

    ReplyDelete