I have been reading lots of blogs from 2009 conference and I like the school that made a blog for the 3 people who attended. They put their thoughts, next steps etc for others (especially their own school mates who couldn't go) to read. I wonder if we will do that? How?
2 things stood out for me - you really need to think before you blog (I mean sometimes I can be gulity of writing when I am in a mood and things could come back to bite you) and I loved reading one of the teachers comments about the ECE that my daughter in law teachers at (and their workshop on blogging/digital portflios) and the fact that my grandaughters blog/learning stories were being shared to help learners with digital portfolio. Next some of the replies said how ECE are good at keeping the children's learning at the forefront of this ICT business. I am going to show C. the blog.
I think I am going to put my goals on hold until after the conference. To be honest it all looks a little bit scary - what if everything is so advanced I haven't got the foggest about what they are talking about.
I MUST learn how to embed?? things, link etc
Hi Tricia - Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your ideas and thoughts. It is always interesting to call by and read what you have been thinking.
Could you put up a link to the blog you refer to from L@S 2009 please? I am wondering if it something we could do also as a team. We have a largish contingent going which will be a real buzz and I am not sure of the best way to bring them all together to capture and share the ideas formed.
I know there'll be a burst of energy at our group's debrief after the conference (McCafe at McDonald's 2.30 Friday). Am really looking forward to hearing it.