Saturday, December 26, 2009

Another Great Blogger

Have a look at http://www.teachingsagittarian.com/ . I am going to refer to it as one of my resources for when I do my Action Inquiry because it shows Chrissy's learning journey from Dec 2006 where she started making her first blog and wiki. It shows me we all need to start somewhere (even if I am several years behind everyone else at least I have started. I like the way she keeps a record of what she is learning and puts in examples of her learning. I need to do something like that in my 2010 blogging (otherwise it looks like I am not learning anything new. ) Her blog will also help me learn about things I don't even know exist.
I like this reflecting about my learning and how I am going to show my learning. I now know that I wont just be 'writing notes" at Learning at Schools !

No comments:

Post a Comment