Second to last week of the year and we have things like school concert on Tuesday night so I will wait to see what practice times Robbie will organise.
We also need to do some follow up from our Friday trip and we will see what J will do with the photos she took at the museum. No doubt there will be a follow up evaluation from the Museum. I will see what students voice can be used with this.
I think we will have 2 more enrollments this week - but at this stage of the year and our big numbers it will really be a matter of just settling them into school life.
I am stopping homework this week and we will do shared books and independent reading.
I want to keep up daily writing and with the 3 adults this is going well. Use museum experience for this.
We need to reply to the Mario blogs also.
Maths -problem solving and J can do her buzz etc.
I also need to meet with J re tasks to be fitted in this week (my requirements also)
Lastly I need to check that I have done all the end of year assessment requirements.
No comments:
Post a Comment