Thursday, December 24, 2009

2010 action inquiry


Before I really start I want to do some brain storming:

oral language will be my learning focus

can I incorporate a science focus as well (as I am on the school science team)?

using tools to collect data -easispeak, digital camera, videoing (where will I get that from? Check out the cost of those little ones Lorraine had)

use KLST and sampling (write out as well so I can analyse thoroughly -use back page of KLST) and use to plan next steps for learning)

investigate narratives (I have seen this on a website) -I think I mean learning stories like Chrissie does at ECE so I can collect a variety of data on each child. I will need to set up a time frame plan and ask how she does it -is it time to learn more about blogging?

collect solid beginning data on school entry so I can clearly show learning that has gone on
How will I present my inquiry? I like the big wall idea but I need more than that!

What will I do for our classroom inquiry? I want to use Kath Murdoch's model again. Science??
How is our new room going to be best used? I want a C21st learning focussed room -what does that really mean for a new entrant room? More brain storming coming up

No comments:

Post a Comment