Tuesday, September 15, 2009

e mails

I wish I could get my emails at home on my lap top like I used to. I hope things get fixed up at school soon. C said its not me its the system.

I am sitting at home all packed ready to go to Nelson. I am really looking forward to seeing T. I find her writings on children's literacy so inspirational and I love the picture books she talks about. I want to ask her to keep her writings going as she helps me to select wonderful books for my class. They are so into making connections with these books.

In my cubbie hole at school was an interesting article about questionning and how new entrants have been asking questions all their lives (well since they can talk) -what do we do to them at school that they have to be retaught how to work with questions.

This is the second time in 4 days that there has been special mention of NE. Last part was that they have been inquiry learners since birth. Aren't I lucky having a NE class- I need to do more with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment