Friday, September 4, 2009

assembly

Our class assembly went well on friday. There were 4 kids away with an unveilling on (and one was sick) but we still had 11 families represented watching the kids. TA really got into her dancing and the pigs made the rest of the school laugh. It was great after school to get such a lot of postive feedback from both staff and senior pupils.
I hate the way I stress about things like assemblies, but I have learnt to start early in the term.
I used the data show/laptop for some of our items. I still needed V to help -but maybe next time I will do it on my own???? Lucky I had freed myself from being with the equipment and was there for the kids as some forgot their lines (stage fright) and R needed a quick dash to the loo.

On next saturday I am off to Auckland with a group to look at inquiry at Island Bay school and the following week its my Nelson trip. T has beenin touch again which is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment