Wednesday, May 20, 2009

inquiry

For monday staff meeting - sharing what we learnt on our East Cape road trip I am wondering what to do. I got lots of things to think about. I think I might just talk about the idea of having a class inquiry book. I think its an easy way to show the learning journey of the inquiry you have done. Because my 2008 term 4 one on "how to welcome back a loved one' worked for me and I had lots of evidence,I will share how I have made that into my first inquiry book.

I have also started my Zero Waste one so I can touch on that. I hope its OK not to be focussing on the ICT and just on the inquiry. Too bad if it is- I am learning !!!

1 comment:

  1. I think that is exactly the way you should go. It is totally what you got from the trip and is an idea that could really click with others. It has with me. I is all about the learning!!! The ict is just the tools to transfer, enhance, help that learning and I am learning it is not about having the biggest, brightest, whiz bang toys. It is what is the best way that works for me and my children. I love seeing the development trip you are on. You are again exactly right, none of it will make sense unless we see why we want to learn how to do something. You go girl, really looking forward to Monday to seeing all the different things you all got out of the trip. If you all got the same thing, then it would have been a very uninspiring narrow trip really, so glad you will all be different. Sorry, was on a roll burbling.

    ReplyDelete