Wednesday, May 27, 2009

ICT

I can't really believe that amount of ICT I have used (for real) today on my classroom release. Less than a year ago I remember that poem about not using any and that was where I was with my learning. Look at what I have done today:
used my IWB
blogged
gone onto 4 different wikis to find what I needed
communicated about literacy circles with a pupil through her wiki (both of us sent and got replies)
Used some of the things L taught me at our sessuion last night
A senior pupil helped me get my digital story started for my rellco visit follow up
At lunch time E and V were twittering and V sent me one (what ever they are called) and it came thru and I joined twitter and replied.

I am starting to feel like a 21st century learner and while I know I have HEAPS to learn, at last I am feeling excited about what I still have to learn -rather than afraid of it. A wow moment for me today and its been great to have a day with time to reflect about my learning (and all the people who are there to help me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment