Friday, February 11, 2011

Fellowship on line bookings


Boy am I struggling with booking flights and accomodation on line for my Fellowship stuff. I mucked up my Auckland one and instead of a simple flight with pick ups to Auckland I have to drive up and find everything myself. Luckily John said I can go up on Sunday and I used google maps to get directions.I didnt realise that if the cheaper flights have gone we can book the dearer ones. I had a cell phone call from John the other day and let him know I am struggling with the on line stuff.

Apart from this, I am really enjoying my Fellowship work. This past week I have really had fun being busy. I have liked going out with Amy and Phil from South Africa - I like it when I know what I am doing. Time for a Scion photo

No comments:

Post a Comment