I tried to get a plane to Auckland for 14/15 Feb but none available so I will have to drive. I will need to sort out google maps etc to ensure I know exactly where to go and to keep my travel records. I booked to Dunedin going down early sunday 13 March and coming back the last flight on Friday which is about lunchtime. I may have to miss some of the last part on Friday though so I hope that's not too much of a problem.
Today I am sorting out the notes I need for Andrew at Scion on tuesday morning.I will call into school to take a copy of the guide for Host organisations as its a good summary. I will do my first profile Tuesday night after I have got the information about what I am going to be doing. REMEMBER TO TAKE THE CAMERA as I need a photo for the profile. I have started the leadership book and it is interesting. I can some of the leaders I know in some of the aspects.It also made me reflect on where I thought I sat when I was a school leader.
My head is full of the task ahead and I am really nervous as well as excited. I must listen carefully tomorrow and at the same time ask questions if I am unsure.What to wear? I think there wont be any 'field work' on the first day so professional looking but (I will put some sneakers in the car in case we are out and about.) I am not sure if I will need it day 1 but I will also take my laptop incase I need it.
No comments:
Post a Comment