WOW what a start. I met so many interesting people and have come back from Wellington with my head full. I MUST be organised so I keep up with everything
We are to keep a relective journal as part of The Primary Science Teacher Fellowship and I am going to use my blog for it. I will start by making a list of all the things I need to do in the next little while. So in no particular order:
# Sort out the papers I need to take on Tuesday morning when I met AD at Scion and write out any questions I have for him. (Make sure I just listen first as my questions may be sorted.)Charge camera and take it with me on Tuesday.
# Activate the card so I can book my plane to Auckland 14-15 Feb and Dunedin 13-18 March.
# Plan my profile due 7 Feb (must have a photo)
# Read my book the Leadership Challenge and relect on it.
# Plan out my media sheet.
No comments:
Post a Comment