I just found the final report on R's and the rest of the e fellows from Core Education-- WOW it makes for some powerful reading. What was also great was that Robyn hadnt actually seen the final report - only the draft and I could tell her where it was. Fancy me using google and email in a real context.
I think its the next step for our PD after our ICT contract as its about using ICT/inquiry etc to help improve our students literacy. It talks about student engagement and heaps of other things we have been talking about. An interesting comment for me was "We also need examples of literacy learning in e learning contexts within other disciplinary areas such as science." So as well as my science type objects I still need to make sure I keep student learning at the heart of what I will be doing on my science fellowship. (However, that may come in a bit later)
No comments:
Post a Comment