We had another session with L and this time we got on to paint. I used to think it was just for little kids to draw scribbly pictures - its not - its for us 'big ' learners too. I am going to have a play with it (and let my kids also), I know they will teach me some interesting things because when I showed them what I had learnt several of them told me that they already knew about that!!!
Apparently some photos from the time my Mum went to her great grand daughters Early Child care (and there were 4 generations doing things for my grandaughters blog)-well someone is making a big poster of it. I wish I had been there (it was the other Nana who was one of the generations.
My daughter in law (an EC teacher) is presenting with other centre members at a conference in Auckland soon and as she is still breast feeding our little blogger she will be there also. ICT is such a real part of my whanau now - isn't great that we can share such interesting things.
No comments:
Post a Comment