Saturday, September 18, 2010

Another photo I just like - my grandson did it. Time to remember that school holidays will be about spending some time with my 3 grandkids too.
I have just been onto the Rellco wiki share and there is a nice comment displayed. Its from Robyn and another one from Carol at Rotokawa. I bet LW got them to write something after me being pathetic on the blog. I have to learn that I shouldnt need feedback from people about my ICT/Inquiry learning - kids should be the ones I should listen to.
Even on Friday after House Groups one of the teachers told me that her kids said they just floated an orange for their activity in Room 20. I wanted them to learn that scientists predict, using prior knowledge and then test to confirm or change their thinking. I thought I was really well organised with my equipment and when some other children said they enjoyed what they did because they got to try something new, or that they were surprised by what actually floated and sunk I thought it was a successful activity BUT ____Maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment