Tuesday, July 27, 2010

ICT use

I am going to list some of the ICT stuff I have done over the past 2 days

Joined our school inquiry wiki and successfully posted my Science PP. also looked at other peoples presentations.

Been on to J's class wiki and used her children's voice to help me learn about Thinking Buddies.

Made comments on 2 other blogs including a rambling about why I blog.

Used my GD's class blog to show my class a virtaul dissection of a fish -as a motivation for our science unit on water.

Made a time with LW to learn more about blogging.

Been on to both my personal and class blog.

Used my IWB for learning in Maths, reading, science, singing. (I am just getting my pens sorted out and then I will be really away.

Read my emails and replied where needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment