I am going to a course on blogging with the staff at th Early Childhood Centre where my daughter in law works. She knows I want to learn about blogging and has arranged this with her head teacher. Isn't great to see sharing across the education sectors?
Hi Trish - What a great start you are making!
ReplyDeleteI am involved in a SLANZA course in Tauranga this weekend too, which is all about Wikis and Blogs. Wish you were here actually. I'm sure you'd love meeting this wonderful group of people who are beginning their journeys into Web 2.0 tools too, all enriched by their passion for reading, learning and libraries.
With your dedication and perseverence Trish you'll be overtaking most of the people around in no time at all!
Have fun ;-)
Lorraine
I have so much I want to learn. Looking through your blog I feel like a dinosaur reading that you were learning things pre 2007 that I am wanting to learn about now.
ReplyDeleteTricia
The ECE course on blogging and e - portfolois is great. I know I will learn so much. I have commentted on Lorraine's blog - I wonder if it will get through.
ReplyDelete